16-18 june 2023
At the crossroads of spring and summer, beneath the warm sun of Provence, you are invited to La Vallée Électrique festival. Once a year, the dancers and the forest enter into a sweet harmony, accompanied by the best electronic artists and cicadas.
Follow the pulse of the living valley, and it will guide you, perhaps, towards its ancient secrets…
- The festival will run from Friday 16th June at 6pm to Sunday 18th June at 4pm.
- Forgotten Forest: 6pm on Friday to 6am on Saturday // 1pm on Saturday to 6am on Sunday // 12pm to 4pm on Sunday
- Whispering Field: 6am to 4pm on Saturday // 5am to 1pm on Sunday
- The campsite is at the entrance of the festival. It will be will be slightly enlarged for this edition, and will be quiet in the morning to give LVE-goers a chance to get some rest.
- 2 new & improved showers will be at your disposal as well as the usual dry toilets.
- 4 minute walk to the Forgotten Forest Stage
- 10 minute walk from the Whispering Field Stage
- No vehicles are allowed in the camping site.
A food stand with hearty, vegetarian food will be on site. More information to come ahead of the festival. Coffee and breakfast snacks will be available at the bar on top of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. You may bring your own food & drink on site, but please remember that all glass containers and bottles are forbidden on the festival site.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
The event takes place near Montélimar. The exact address will be communicated later directly to the participants.
The closest train station is Montélimar, which you can get to on a direct train from Lyon, Paris or Marseille.
The station is 25km from the festival site. From the station, you can get a shuttle bus, carshare or taxi (not recommended) to the festival site.
Note: Train tickets are available to purchase 4 months in advance.
Book a seat on the festival shuttle bus from Montélimar (nearest train station) or directly from Lyon. Buses will run on Friday & Sunday several times a day. Book in advance, seats are limited !
Use the Togetzer platform to publish or search for a car ride.
A gift will be offered to all passengers in a full car! Take the chance to meet great festival buddies while reducing both travel costs and your impact.
All vehicles must be parked in the carpark (10 mins walk). The car park is free for festival goers. Camping is not allowed on the parking lot.
Book your train (SNCF, OuiGo, Trenitalia…), bus (Flixbus, BlaBlaBus, Alsa…) and flight (easyJet, Air France, Ryanair…) tickets at the best price on Kombo. Get a 5€ discount for coming to the festival with the code «P-VALLEE2023»
Conditions: Valid for a first purchase and on trips to or from Paris between the 15/06/2023 and 19/06/2023.
- Please read above our advice to reduce your carbon footprint when travelling. Get in touch if you need advice.
- Eco-cups are used on site at the bar with a 1€ consignment which you can get back at the end of the festival.
- Portable ashtrays are handed out at the start of the festival and ashtrays can be found throughout the site.
- Rubbish bags are handed out upon arrival and general waste / recycling bins can be found throughout the site.
- Drinking and non-drinking water will be available on site. Remember water is sacred, don’t be wasteful.
- LVE is in a beautiful natural setting in the South of France. Please respect the environment and be mindful of your waste – leave no trace behind !
- You will receive a list of festival rules and advice by email before the festival.
- More info on the full experience and volunteering opportunities to come soon <3
Got a question? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll direct you to the right team member!